Thursday, 29 August 2013
Quick glance over myself right now : 22 already, am about to start 2nd trimester of master next week, and still (since infinity), no sign of success on diet. Blah. The word just hangs on the tongue without any realization.
There were gah-zillion conversations about love that I engaged in the past couple months. Need to highlight some of them. Both as quick reminder for myself and also a gentle slap on your face : Have you really been in the right relationship?
(read it on someone's Path post couple months ago) Forgot the whole part, but one of it says "I'm in love with you because I'm not obsessed with you." which is really, really interesting for me. Girls often mistaken obsession or for love ."Oh my goodness I love Justin! I love err-whoever-it-is-one-of-those-pretty-looking-lads! I love Harry!" (personally I love the Potter much more than the Styles, even though he's friggin fictive) anyway my point is, now look at yourself, ladies.
If you :
- think that your man has no flaws, no wrongs, anything.
- believe every single thing he said as if it were what the Bible said.
- call him more often than you sneeze in a day.
- fight damn hard to be close to him no matter how hard he tries to pull away.
... better start questioning then. Love doesn't mean keeping him all and whole only for yourself. It's not the same as worshipping, it's the thing you do in church/mosque/such. Seriously.
And another one. A friend rephrased a quote from This Means War (CMIIW, I haven't watched that as well) that was something like "When you have to choose between two, don't choose the one who just treats you better. Be with someone who makes you a better person." Meaning, if he treats you good doesn't mean that he's good for you. Are you still the same whiny, childish, selfish, pessimistic little lady just like before you met him? Then there's no point of you being with him. You don't just date him then walk together through the aisle to the altar. You walk together through each day, through each rough path and stony street. Will you make it all without you guys trying to improve each other and support each other's back?
You can listen to this, you can not. I'm not a love doctor, hell crap my love life might be even more futureless than yours. I might need more help than you do. I'm just saying things I wish I could do to fix my life, while hoping that it might help fixing yours at the same time.
P.S. : here goes my shuffled playlist while typing this
The Script - Six Degrees of Separation
Lana Del Rey - This Is What Makes Us Girls
Rihanna - Love Without Tragedy- Mother Mary
Afrojack - Montreal
Jordin Sparks ft Chris Brown - No Air
Sinik ft James Blunt - Je Réalise
Asobi Seksu - Urusai Tori (acoustic)
Thursday, 18 April 2013
(#listening Maroon 5 - Daylight)
And the daylight is coming in a couple hours. Psychic iTunes.
Anyways, there's this one word that just came across my head and made me think like, that's it.
My recent life is all about struggling and fighting. If I may give some explanations :
- being an business student (while I was born to be world's #1 hater of numbers and econs)
- trying to lose weight, lots of it (I gained approx. 20 kilos during undergrad study, no exaggeration)
- have to stay at home, can only get out with parents or such (everyone knows I can't sit still, or maybe I can, in my sleep)
- trying to catch up with statistics accounting and such while trying not to forget my German after I stopped using it regularly (I'd be very thankful if you know a native German to be my sparring partner, PS : better if he's a HE who still likes a SHE, and good looking)
(#shuffled Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams - Get Lucky)
- still not knowing what I'll do for the future (corporate worker vs entrepreneur, given the fact that I don't even know what the heck I'm doing in a biz school)
- get rid of this laziness/labilness/little-sulky-kid-ness and grow up a little bit instead (that explains much already)
- fixing my sleep time (start to become more and more Batman-spirited and Panda-eyed at once)
(#next Take That - Back For Good)
- critical financial state (am currently earning nothing while I actually have a long bucket list, which includes getting financial stability)
- (still strongly related to above) stop buying online without thinking twice
- getting trust from Dad to drive by myself (I'm becoming 22 this June, DUH)
- come up with any improvement for this blog (I just glanced over my own posts and thought, nyet napa keliatannya gw galau bener.......)
- keeping myself sane (in the middle of school and stuffs)
- HOW TO BANISH THESE GIANT PIMPLES ON MY FACE??? (screw hormones)
(#now Justin Timberlake feat. Jay Z - Suit and Tie)
There's one other important point that I can't just disclose here.
And to close all those, I can't even shift to bed swiftly like other normal people. It takes double, triple, multiple effort for me to just close these tiny creaseless lids.
(#LastOneIPromiseYou Sting - Englishman in New York)
Well, that makes some additions to the list above : Find a cure for all those, either a what or a who.
(Deep down, I wish it's a who, if you got what I mean)
Legal alien (I'm a legal alien, woo oohh!)
(Man I love it when Isa Raja sang this song)
Monday, 18 March 2013
Friday, 8 February 2013
It's too good, too precious to be yours,
it takes you wherever you go,
it becomes your best friend you simply can't live one day without it,
you care so much about it that one tiny scratch will upset you.
But one thing, you can't have it forever. It's never yours and one day when the time dues, you have to return it and let it go.
By that time, all you could do is just watching it taken away from you and mouthing some wordless goodbyes.
Saturday, 19 January 2013
From the first day she opened the door, she has noted to herself :
The day will come when they no longer long for her presence,
When they look at her not as lover, but more as a loner instead,
When she's not the first person they message in the morning anymore,
When their chamber is too stuffed for her to stay,
The time when things start to gone in a different direction,
Then she'll be ready to pack her hopes and leave.
Saturday, 5 January 2013
Amazing view no one can describe with words
Mesmerizing, shining like some barricade of swords
Some people stay for way too long
Can't go on, can't see that it's wrong
And I surely don't wanna be one
Reach higher to the sun, that's what to be done
Eventually I see my loves holding me down
Do they also have to mourn?
(January 5th 2012, 3.14 AM
One of those insomniac nights when I overthought everything)