Tuesday 16 December 2008

so looooong time no post!

sorii lama kagak ngepost
sekolah mulai membuat gw makin gila dan internet rumah makin lama makin kayak keong
dan honestly, gw gatau mo ngepost apaan skrg Xp

well then, i'm waiting  cravingly for SATURDAY to come
i'll got my report sheet and i'll be damn free! don't care at all bout the result anw, i've already got myself prepared for any worst case
just wanna think bout HOLIDAY, when i can spent my days w/o thinking bout school or papers or hworks at all. just ME and my SLEEPTIME haha XD

n talking bout nowadays' newbies.. nothing's worth explained here, i'm getting through one of my hardest months right now. no need to explain why-it-is-hard it's not a public business anyway, but just so you know, i'm in the mood for NOTHING now. including writing a new post, actually.

drpd gw bacot gajelas gw post laen x ajadeh
daaaa

No comments: