Sunday 17 May 2009

newbies

again, so looong time no post. hadn't found any idea what to post anyway.
maybe let's just start with most recent updates:

- march 26th 2009 : i'm officially his! now it's almost 2 months and my head's still stuffed with thoughts over him X)

- april 4th 2009 : found out that i was accepted in UI! after a long consideration (and also a light fight with daddy, fyi) i decided to dump SGU's scholarship and chose the hard-to-get UI. soon (just days ago) i finally knew that i did it right. i paid a visit to SGU's campus and it was just 2-floor-high! maann i can't imagine spending 4 years in a world that small. now the only prob left is CALLING MRS NEUMAIER TO CALL THE SCHOLARSHIP OFF!

- april 20th - 24th 2009 :  i had my national final. half of it was simply a total disaster, the other half, well i think i could handle that. now i can only wait and wait and waiiittttt..

- april 26th 2009 : my first time visiting UI with parents & little archie. after 2 visits (the 2nd was a week after the 1st) i finally found a good place for me to stay. IDR 500.000 a month, located right in front of the pathway to UI. one funny thing about it is the name : PONDOK PINK. kinda ridiculous, isn't it?

- may 8th - 9th 2009 : very first real fight with him. it was kinda weird (actually I WAS) but thank god i eventually found my sanity and we could get through it.

- may 11th - may 14th : school's final. when science & social kids had all their tests finished by 13th, me and my classmates got to wait for one other day. 14th was a total breaking free day, we were undescribeably happy but terribly sad at the same time. I GONNA MISS THEM ALL ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE BY ONE STARTS TO LEAVE. just wish that the afterparty plan will be fixed soon.

now i finally get my awaited freedom, but i simply have no idea what to do with that. any idea, folks?

No comments: