Monday 1 February 2010

back to reality

heyya! I'm typing from my kost canteen, spending time after my today lectures ended.
yea, I've done my first campus day in 2010 and that was so fakkin exhausting. Depok's getting even hotter every single day, for God's sake.

mm hmm. maybe I'll just make a brief recap about my last holiday week. so far that was like my most hectic week in 2010, seriously.


Monday : after a loong loong waiting, finally I saw the word "disetujui" on my SIAK NG page! so it was official, 24 credits for this semester. gotta fight much much much harder, the next 4 months gonna be pretty harsh.

Tuesday : first heard about KOC's concert. I was so torn between "What else do you wait huh? COME!" and "Remember bout your financial management plan? NO MORE SPLURGING."

Wednesday : another training @ Engineering Center FT, then off to kost for Ipang's bday surprise. it was super hilarious to see him, all covered with eggs, flour, and Sasha Hairspray PINK.
too bad that I didn't take any pict of him, all the picts are on Ipang and Shinta. we were soooo happy, though Afid couldn't make it there. I imagined that it would be much much funnier if he had come with his pink cake and sweet Ahmad-Dhani-ish smile haha
after got done with the surprise, I went straight away to Airport. Daddy got back from Makassar and he brought like, tons of big crabs. maaannnnn they tasted just damn WOW.

Thursday : stay @ home, did slightly nothing. great news : I GOT KOC's ticket! WOOHOOO. I found so many friends of mine getting their own tickets too. just can't wait until March, see you Eirik & Erlend!

Friday : Airport, Ninis left to Pennsylvania :(

Saturday : Airport again, now sending Daddy away to Dubai. yes, 3 times Airport in a week, but never be the one who took the flight -_____- bon voyage pere, be good there, see you next weekend! <3

Sunday : bought soooo many many stuffs for my next weeks in kost, included a fancy legging and necklace that actually didn't make any good to my kost room. geez, I still couldn't make any progress on management department.
but anyway, I finally saw my kost mates again! we chitchatted until late night and I went to bed at 3 AM.

and now it's February already, time to get back to reality. hoping that my next days gonna be far better than today. see you with another randomness of mine, ciao!

No comments: