Friday 25 June 2010

happy happy celebration

June 24th : my parents' 20th wedding anniversary
June 25th : my 19th bday

so we deserve a celebration, right?


about my birthday, well this year is kinda plain. no surprise, no blasting gift, no party, no BF. and honestly, I'm just not feeling excited at all.

well, you don't need to be such a trashbin while I'm blabbering like a labil little girl. I'll just try to banish all the bad mood away :)


so, we decided to have dinner here :


The Apartment Resto & Bar

Menara Gracia GF
(next to Australian Embassy)
Jl HR Rasuna Said Kav C-17
Jakarta 12940
tel 021 - 520 0380
fax 021 - 522 0939
theapartment@culinaryconcepts.asia
sun - thu 8-30 am - 12.00 am
fri - sat 8.30 - 2.00 am


I'm interested to pay a visit after reading some reviews in magazines and hearing opinions from some friends. the resto itself looks like a real home, with rooms like bathroom, pantry, library, bedroom, etc.


but when I came, it was so crowded that it was impossible for me to took some pictures. most of the visitors were teenagers of my age or eksmud2 dandy nan sophisticated. and me? I came with families. peep peep! wrong choice.


since I couldn't take any pict of the interior, I grabbed these pictures from their facebook group.

bathroom zone


bedroom zone


the library


and the menu list


from now, my pictures. voila!




here are some of the dishes we had, and I strongly recommend these ones :

caesar salad with extra salmon

prime ribs


and this is my MOST RECOMMENDED :

black burger

more info about the resto, click here

have a happy celebration people, wherever you are!
kisses from here

2 comments:

RINDANGNYA said...

jukeee..
waktu itu gue liat ini di insert.
hhaaa..

yuke said...

maksudnya restoran ini ndang? haha