Sunday 29 August 2010

I feel... nothing

recently did this to the empty walls in my kost room :



FYI, 104 is my room number.
I know it's just too plain, but couldn't find any other idea to make my failed lomo picts and movie tickets more useful.



and this one, are ALL of my movie tickets since December 2006. 



see? some have even faded that I kept them in my wallet for too long


here goes my point for tonight :
as I moved my eyes through the tickets, then I read the movie title, each movies threw my mind straight to the moment I watched them.


when I saw Rush Hour 3, I remembered watching it with Irma, Putri, and AT @ Setiabudi 21, still in our Sanur & CC uniform. then I walked down to Starbucks to get some caffeine kick.

there I found a group of kids, and turned out that they were orphans and the baristas were teaching them basic lessons like english and math. so I joined them and that was somehow fun.


until now I still wish to meet them again and have another mentoring session, but never get the time (and the perfect companion) to go there again :(


when I saw Quickie Express, I remembered watching it with Puput Danah and Aping, right after last day of exam and I cut off my bang like THIS

JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!


when I saw I Know Who Killed Me, I remembered Irma, my forever and ever sweetheart *backsound : unyuuu* we watched it in MetMall, that was the only film that (we thought) the most sane enough. turned out that Lindsay Lohan was a total garbage there.



after I saw these photos, I thought :
ampuni kami Ya Tuhan.....


when I saw Wolverine, I remembered Noni, and the way we squealed and hugged each other everytime Hugh Jackman appeared on screen. yea yea, speaking about ababil...



when I saw Crank 2, I remembered Puput. then I bursted out into laughter. I remember we watched this at DjakTer right after school. we decided to watch it because of Jason Statham, then after the movie started, we just couldn't stop commenting on the scenes :

Itu dia berapa juta kali ngomong f*ck dah?
Waaaa itu Chester Linkin Park kan?
Hah dia gituan di pacuan kuda??? WANJIIIRRR!!!
and so on and so on..

and of course I remember that we even broke the sofa due to too much laughing. when the light was turned on, tau2 kita liat pegangan tangannya COPOT GITU AJA.

how I miss menyek2in your cheek Put! <3


then I saw Kambing Jantan, and I instantly remember my ex and our first date.
I compared it to our own real story, then felt amazed of how amazing coincidence would be.

Kambing Jantan version : Dika studied in Adelaide, Kebo in UI, majored Chinese Studies. they broke up after Dika moved to Aussie.
my version : He is now in Sydney, me in UI, majoring German Studies. broke up before he left to Aussie.

i felt like, GEEZ?


saw Night At The Museum 2, remembered him.
saw Race To Witch Mountain, remembered him.
saw Public Enemies, remembered him.

my head was full with all these sudden memories, but deep inside? I felt nothing.
I stared at them once again, still nothing.
maybe it's true that time heals everything.


well, is it a sign for something... or nothing?


No comments: