Wednesday 20 April 2011

Legal & Crime proudly presents...

THE PERSO
Legal & Crime Spring/Summer 2011 Collection Launch
Wednesday, April 27th 2011, 7.30 PM
Rolling Stone Café, Jl. Ampera 16, Kemang, South Jakarta

Music performance by :
The Black And Dangerous
Lenny The Police

FREE ENTRY
Free flow beer only for ladies.

BOOK YOUR SEAT!
For guest list & invitation please contact Yuke, +62818773531
email yukeadora@gmail.com or mention @yukeiskandar

This event is presented to you by Legal & Crime

3 comments:

Felicia Primadita said...

kok bisa ngadain ginian yuk?

Yuke Adora I. said...

hahaha what did you mean with ginian? I recently joined my friends' clothing line :D

SKH said...

Hello, Yuke, I am Kah Hong from Malaysia, Sarawak. I saw your profile through lonely planet about traveling to Singapore. Could you give me some tip where to go and so on? my email is sukahhong@gmail.com

cheers