Tuesday 30 June 2009

zum Geburtstag viel Glueck

ROUND 1 : june 25th 2009, house, around 8 AM
got up after some smoochies from mum. no offense but ewh. my face was still damn oilyyyyy.
then opened up some gifts and gave a try on the cake. super yummy, especially the thick chocolate layers. slurp

yummy, isn't it?


thanks mom and dad for raising me along this 18 years.


the general birthday ritual. it couldn't even wait until i took a bath or at least put on a proper cloth instead of my sleeping outfit


ROUND 2 : out with BF, around 12 PM
got no idea where to go and so did he. spent almost an hour in the middle of jakarta's busy traffic. then an idea popped up in my head : i remembered once he said he wanted to try blenger burger. then deal, off to kebayoran.
after filling up my stomach with the giant mighty hot dog, he drove to raplas. something wrong with his ipod, so we paid a short visit to ibox. then did some dvd hunt, and walked to sency after. i was curious to see the spongebob fair there. i found a big cute spongebob doll and i WANT it like hell. but after i saw the price tag, well.. i forgot the exact number but it was around IDR 225.000 WTF. it's true what my friends say, it takes lots of effort to find cheap stuff in sency Xp
(anw i forgot to take any picts)


ROUND 3 : june 27th, bengawan solo MKG 3, around 6-7 pm
this one was unplanned actually. my first plan was PRJ, then dinner at amigos kemang. but the traffic jam was damn intolerable so daddy decided to turn back to gading. dammit can't i escape the gading routine even for ONE saturday? that upset me pretty bad.
i texted my BF, told him how unhappy i was bla bla bla. then he asked me whether i wanted him to come see me there. i said no but he insisted. then we ended up at bengawan solo. the first time i saw him that night i also saw his huge bag next to him. i've got no idea that he kept a cake inside! whoa. i imagined how could he bring the cake while riding his motorbike.

pardon the blurred picture, i took it with cellphone camera.


this is the only picture of us that i took. didn't find the mood to take any other haha


that's all from my 2009 birthday. adios xxx

No comments: