Wednesday 20 January 2010

3 months without blog post

okay, I almost forgot having this one blog.
more precise : my internet modem is too damn distressing. it could possibly take minutes to load my blog page, and even longer to post something.

so I'm back now. M2 is kinda generous today. HELLO!

mm. don't know what to type. well, gonna start with basic thingy then : review.

I've already got through my first term. and my GPA was far beyond expectation. I simply shrieked the first time I saw my final scores. soooo happy that I can prove my parents' disappointment to be wrong, at least so far. let's just hope for a better 2nd term AMEN.

December 2009, 107.9 RTC UI FM trusted me to be one of their new announcers. soooo thankful for the chance they've given me. there are 17 other announcers beside me, and this year RTC accepted about 75 new members in general. so many new friends, so many new experience, so many new things waiting ahead.
no need to say, I'm happy to be part of them.

last weekend, January 16th-17th, was spent with RTC colleagues in Puncak. both the olds and the news joined the night and it was superduperhyper fun! lemme explain why :

1. that was my first time having a ride in a TRONTON. yes, the one used by troops or polices. it was raining outside and my face was splashed pretty often. besides, the whole ride shook so bad like some kind of wahana Dufan. but in spite of those, I kinda enjoy it. seriously.

2. when we got there, nobody knew what to do next. so we just sat in the living room, chatted and joked around. there was a friend of us. his name was Jay and he was super hilarious. he made everyone laugh, even when he simply did NOTHING. and guess what, he is an announcer. but not a regular announcer like me. he's a MUSHOLA ANNOUNCER, for God's sake. I can't imagine how the session would be with him joking all the time.

3. before the event, we've once told to bring tampah. yes, I mean the flat round thing you use to shake rice grains. I had no idea why we would need it. then when dinner time came...
our seniors put big piles of rice on each tampah, and also some fried chickens and crackers on it. then they said : YAK SUDAH TAU TAMPAHNYA BUAT APA? we : MAKAAANNNNNNN they : YAK BETOOLLL. YAUDAH LANGSUNG MAKAN AJA.
then I ate with 9 other friends, that made 5 boys and 5 girls in our group. our hands were unrecognizable on that rice mount. I didn't even have chance to feel like, ewwhhhhh, or gross, or whatever. we were too damn starving. but the same as before, I LOVE IT. so much fun!

4. other sweet, fun, hilarious memories that I won't share here. just wanna keep it between me, my RTC friends, and maybe my diary :)

this Saturday I'll have my first announcer training. well, hope it will go smoothly good.

enough about that. it's 11.37 PM now and I start to feel bit sleepy. I was supposed to go online at 8 PM, to discuss something devilish with my teammates on RTC. but apparently there was something wrong and no one appeared. yea, no one but Shinta and I. well well..

and talking about my teammates, I LOVE THEM. see my album on Facebook to know more about them.

I'll post another rant later. smell you around people
A dieu!


No comments: