Friday 22 January 2010

current playlist

heyho!
just wanna share my top 10 songs on my "most played" playlist this month.
not all of them are spankin new, but I just love to press "play" over and over again.


1. Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon
I knew this song long long ago but never knew the title, until last Sunday. on our way back from Puncak, some friends sang this song. I asked Shinta what the title was, then surfed for it on 4shared, and voila! it's already on my iTunes Library now.


2. Morning After Dark - Timbaland ft. Soshy & Nelly Furtado
"My moon belongs to your sun. Your fire is burning my mind."
I always love Mr. Timb's songs, all of them. It's like he always has his own touch in every single song he wrote.  just listen some of his songs such as 4 Minutes, Give It To Me, etc. think they're bit similar, but still, he's never boring!


3. Sexy Bitch (ft. Akon), Toyfriend (ft. Wynter Gordon), I Wanna Get Crazy (ft. Will I Am) - all from David Guetta
actually I'm never a big fan of him. one day I heard Sexy Bitch played on the radio, and kinda love it. then I downloaded more songs from him, just to add more files to my library. and now those songs above take over my head simply aaallll day long. the tunes are ear-catchy and super easy to memorize.
just so you know, lately I'm really into club music, don't know why. I was never a big fan of electropop, electrohiphop, or whatever. at least until now


4. Fireflies, Strawberry Avalanche, Vanilla Twilight - Owl City 
well, not so many things I can say about Owl City, since I don't really know about them either. but I like his choice of words, simply meaningful.


5. Undisclosed Desires - Muse
"I want to reconcile the violence in your heart. 
I want to recognize your beauty's not just a mask. 
I want to exorcise the demons from your past. 
I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart."
first time I heard it, I just couldn't believe it's MUSE. so-not-Muse, but LOVE IT.


6. Carnival - The Cardigans
"I will never know, cause you will never show. Come on and love me now."
I knew this song in the middle of my 1st term, when FIB held some kind of acoustic performance in front of Gedung 9. the girl who sang it had such marvelous voice, so I browsed for the song right after I got back my kost room. after all these months, it's still on top of my most-played.


7. 21 Guns - Green Day
they're like one of my most devoted bands on earth. I memorize almost all singles from the album American Idiot, so maybe it could give you better image about how much I'm addicted to them. and fyi, about 21 Guns, it reminds me of one person and one particular memory I had with him. not gonna tell you who he is, just guess it yourself, 'kay?


8. Ring A Ling - Black Eyed Peas
Elvina, a friend of my ex, told me about this song looong time ago, and I just remembered to download it 3-4 months after. the whole lyrics are sort of, krik krik krik. they only consist of "Ring a ling a ling ling, ring a ling a ling ling, ring a ling a ling ling, ring a ling a ling ling, ring a ling, hello hello hello" and some other ringringringrings. but the melody is super ear-friendly, just like every single songs from BEP.


9. Down - Jay Sean ft. Lil Wayne
well well, who doesn't love this song, anyway?


10. Who Says - John Mayer
Aan gave me the whole album last December, and I never gave a try to listen them all. one day I set my iTunes to shuffle mode, it played Who Says, and I fell in love straight at that moment. the sound of the guitar is kinda relaxing. then I browsed the lyrics on letssingit.com and I LOVE THIS SONG EVEN MORE. it's just soooooo me.
"It's been a long night in NYC. 
It's been a long night in Baton Rouge. 
I don't remember you looking any better. 
But then again I don't remember you.
Who says I can't get stoned? 
Call up a girl that I used to know. 
Fake love for an hour or so. 
Who says I can't get stoned?"


right after I typed the line above, my mom called and throwed my towel at me. my dad's coming back from Pekanbaru, and we gonna pick him up at Airport. guess I have to leave ASAP, see you people! hope daddy's gonna get back safely, AMEN.

1 comment:

tutup said...

No1. SUPER! gw juga suka tu lagu cuman kenangannya banyak banget jadi sebenernya agak2 menghindari.. hehee

No2. sering denger di MTV. menarik cuman kurang tertarik..hehe

No3. ga kenal.. kenalin dong.. haha

No4. cuman tau fireflies.. dikasi tau shinta.. bagus.. cuman biasa aj.. hehe

No5. masi aneh ngedengernya karena emang kyk bukan muse.. hehe

No6. ga tau.. haha

No7. gw cman bisa bilang knp dia jadi no 7? haha kan kereeenn.. wkwk

No8. ga tau juga..

No9. perna denger cuman ga ngeh..hehe

No10. SUPER! cuman knp paling blakang? wkwkwk

itu komentar dari saya. hehe