Sunday 7 March 2010

glad

okay, I'll just spill it all out. so many thoughts running around this brain.

last Saturday, March 6th 2010 : done with 1st announcer evaluation. finally, after those long endless training and mentoring, we were supposed to use them all in such a real situation, like when we're really speaking in radio.

and fyi, I did some stupid cap goblok mistakes. all I can do now is sit, pray, and wait for the results.
here are some snapshots of 2010 announcers :
1st training with Kak Wem, around the end of January
(front : Jay, Sodik
middle : Nadya, Saurin
back : Argi, Crupi, Me, Titis, Aldi, Hasbi, Nissa)

last training, waiting for mini evaluation
(clockwise from bottom left :
Aldi, Jujud, Moldy, Me, Manda, Odi, Bre, Mayfree ketutupan, Saurin, Mimi)




and now, about some upcoming plans. lemme summarize them here :
- Friday, March 12th : Wondershoe with Lely, and maybe some other germans. crossing my fingers, hopefully they still have that red suede moccasin.

- Tuesday, March 23rd : meet up with my babi 2 Irma Savitri Sani and my ducky Lidya Trilestari Kosasih. planning to try AYCE combo @ Ra Sushi Citos.
 @ JJF 2009. geez that was already ONE year ago.

- Sunday, March 28th : KOC live in Jakarta! superdamnthrilled to see them with my own eyeballs
- and some other minor plans blah blah blah et cetera


now, about something boring.

coincidentally, this afternoon I met an old friend of my ex. we didn't make any appointment at all. thanks to twitter, I knew that we were heading to one same place so I told her.

it's been 6 months since the last time I saw her. so we talked a lot about univ life, some light gossips, some chit chats and window shopping at a store. then we talked about her ex and (of course) mine. she told me some unexpected facts.

after hearing what she had said, I suddenly thought : whoa. Thank God for everything.

I'm just feeling glad that God had given me the best way, though it was so fuckin distressing at first.
I'm glad for what I have right now. no BF, no love, no crush, but I still have all my besties here. and they worth much much more than I'm supposed to deserve. love you all pals :)
and I'm glad that I've spilled everything here. sorry if this post sounds kinda trashy, but I just need a place to put all these rants on.
anyway, I don't want to offend anyone here. please note that one.

I'll just wait, until the right one comes into my life. I believe that someone's waiting somewhere *start to feel overmelancholic*


that's all for tonight. need to sleep for tomorrow's PKJ presentation. GEEZ

good sleep people, love you.

No comments: