Sunday 14 March 2010

one week adventure

Monday, March 8th
came to RTC cabin, just because I didn't know what to do after classes ended. met up Shinta, Kak Bani, Kak Indra, and Kak Sasya there. those 3 oldies suddenly popped up an idea to go karaoke-ing in midnight. finally there were 7 people coming : all the 5 of us, Ai (my friend on German Studies), and Dewi (RTC producer)

here are some snapshots taken by Shinta. the entire album was already on my FB

stars of the night : Kak Bani & Kak Indra our boss GM


singing Demi Cinta - House Remix. everyone went wild

we started the wildness around 11 PM and had it ended at 1 AM. then we walked ON FOOT from Detos back to FT, just the 7 of us, midnight. geeeeezzzzz
I reached RTC at around half 2, then slept over there. after 3-4 hours of sleeping I went back to kost then walked straight to campus. I could barely concentrate, no doubt.


Tuesday, March 9th
was supposed to have class at 8-10, then 10-12 AM. just a brief moment before the 1st class ended, my next lecturer texted my classmate :

"Bis yang saya naikin mogok di jalan. Kelasnya ditunda besok aja ya bisa gak?"

My left brain said DAMN, while my right said HELL YEAH!

after a pretty long talk, I decided to get off to Citos with Winda and Lely. there was another Ladies Bazaar there, but the stuffs were not that great. then Lely and I watched Alice in Wonderland. frankly speaking, I don't really like it. the visual fx was great, but the whole plot was soooooo flat. at least that was what I thought.

we got back to Depok with everyone's all time favorite : DEBORA BUS. felt like riding on a sardine can. luckily I could set my feet on Depok's ground without any harm.


Friday, March 12th
took some pictures while walking back kost :

like Kak Odi has said, Depok seems so much like Forks these days


see the heart shape? love is really in the air




we found this at gang masuk Kukel. geez that was weird O_o
(fyi if you still have no idea what that was, lemme tell you : BRA)


have planned since long long time ago to see Wondershoe with Lely. but shit happened, as always. her driver was damn late. we left Depok at around 5-6 PM.
even worse, we were stuck in a massive traffic jam for about 2 hours.
much worse, no one knew the right way to the store.

so we spent another hour driving around West Jakarta, passed the same street over and over again until Lely and I realized that we've passed the store TWICE and didn't notice it. holy shit.

after seeing the store I instantly screamed HALELUYA!




they didn't only sell Wondershoe's there, but also some other clothing lines. after we finished with the shoes rack, I looked at the clothes and pants. and see what I found there : it was a boxer, with CONDOM attached on it. see the bottom right corner?

whoever created this, I've got to admit that he/she was ultra creative


and they were the stuffs I bought : a peep-toe flats and an animal print bag



felt kinda happy, though we were super duper late. I arrived home at 11 PM and was too exhausted to move another more part of this body.


I'll be back with another story, adios!
kisses x

No comments: