Friday 30 April 2010

sarap

well, no idea how and why,
but today's surely a total weirdo.
from the second I opened these eyes until the very moment I type this, it's all wacky tacky.
I mean, nothing was ordinary, many things happen both inside and outside this big fatty figure.


DAY : as I was done with LDH class @ FT, I felt a sudden massive laziness to attend General Psych class. then instantly decided to go ditch the class and had karaoke time with some rabies chickies. my voice sounded weird and my ears went like nguinnngggg ngiiinnggg. and I have a presentation tomorrow. grrreat.


NIGHT : too damn bored, didn't know what to do while friends were autistic with their own homework. then absentmindedly played with my hair, and it went like this :



 

then I took my eyeliner and made some kind of Shinchan eyebrow, and voila!




caca even cried after laughing too much. sorry dear :p



all the girls in kost were wondering, what the heck was wrong with this stupid ass? caca asked me, hell are you falling in love or what?

here's the answer : gatau deh yaaaaa :)

No comments: