Saturday 1 May 2010

when two becomes one

my beloved highschool sweetie Meirna Roselina Widyanthie is getting married!
whoa, at first I thought this was an April Fool joke, but turned out that it's REAL!

wohoooo I'm still overjoyed about this one, seriously.

here's the summary of today :

3 PM : Wedding Ceremony @ CC Chapel - Menteng
Attendants : Me, Andin, Chacha, Riri, Shinta, Manda, Udin, Jeanne, Tessa, Sapi, Anne, Oneng, Popon, and some others (sori gak disebut semuanya gw lupa)


few minutes before the vow...


after the mass, taking pictures before leaving for the par par parteeehhh


then I drove with Udin's car, waited for Aping to pick me up somewhere in Pulomas. then headed her home, got dressed for the wedding party, and took some silly picts to spend time





7 PM : Wedding Party, Kelapa Gading Sport Club
Attendants : too many to mention -_________-








well, that's all about today. congrats Meirna & Ruben! wishing you a happy life with lotsa little kids around :)


And life is a road and I wanna keep going

Love is a river I wanna keep flowing

Life is a road

Now and forever wonderful journey


I'll be there when the world stops turning

I'll be there when the storm is through

In the end I wanna be standing

At the beginning with you


(At The Beginning - OST Anastasia)





No comments: