Sunday 9 May 2010

saturday splurge

yes, SPLURGE.
as if I were some kind of president's daughter or what.
sorry dad, I know my bills won't be a pleasurable bday gift for you :(


but well, let's just forget the rupiah stacks and remember the fun part.
here goes the story...

2 PM : Announcer Team Building + Evaluation Result @ Pizza Hut Margo
the lunch itself was kinda late, since we had to wait for the table (and also for the jam karet friends). I ate just like a pig and laughed like a hyena







didn't know what to do after lunch but didn't want to leave so soon either. than decided to have some karaoke session @ Venus








too bad I'd got to leave earlier :( hope you guys enjoy the rest of the time!
well then, right after that I stopped by The Iskandar's regular weekend place : Gading -____-


9 PM : trying fish spa!
norak sih baru nyoba sekarang gini. but turned out that it was fuuuuunnnnn. didn't know why, but the fish tended to fetch my sister's feet and not mine


this is my sister's foot :


and these are mine :


ketauan kali ya kaki siapa yang paling dakian HAHA
and my sister couldn't help the itchy feel on her feet she laughed all the time. bikin malu dah zzz



well, that's enough I guess. gotta come back with another story, more important one.
and anyway, you all HAVE to try fish therapy! I tell you, you all HAVE to

No comments: