Wednesday 5 January 2011

Billboard Top 50 Singles (1/8/2011)

okay, I'm absolutely not in my best mood today.
just found out my latest GPA for the last semester and it's... well, I could feel like hell's coming up on me. lucky enough to pass some deadly subjects, but it feels horrible to see those 'C's scattered on my score sheet. fine. whatever. I won't die just because of this pain on the brain. well, unless those fugly lecturers come to me and chase me with a sharp blood-stained blade, like those serial killers on movie. okay quit it, I'm getting delusional. please pardon my unhealthy soul today.

let's just talk about something much much more pleasant. here I'm sharing you all the latest Billboard Chart. they keep on updating the chart each week, I hope I could do the same. re-post the chart here, I mean. 
FYI, I got the source from here.

to make it more efficient, I'll type here only the newcomers and the newest top 10.

Guidelines :
kiss (:*) = love it
triple kiss (:* :* :*) = love it love it LLLLOVE IT!
triple kiss with a coret bret (:xxx) = used to love it love it love it, before it was damn overrated and I started to get bored


Newcomers :
41. Taio Cruz ft. Travie McCoy - Higher (:* :* :*)
30. The Lonely Island ft. Akon - I Just Had Sex

10. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are (:* :* :*)
9.  Black Eyed Peas - The Time (Dirty Bit) (:xxx)
8. Trey Songz ft. Nicki Minaj - Bottoms Up
7. Enrique Iglesias ft. Ludacris - Tonight (I'm F**king You) (:* :* :*)
6. Wiz Khalifa - Black And Yellow

5. P!nk - Raise Your Glass
4. Rihanna ft. Drake - What's My Name? (:*)
3. Ke$ha - We R Who We R
2. Katy Perry - Firework (:xxx)
1. Bruno Mars - Grenade (:* :* :*)

YAY! Grenade is like, playing in my head aaalll time. just a phrase "love it" is simply not enough. I'm addicted to it, I guess.




Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live
Take, take, take it all, but you never give
Should've known you were trouble from the first kiss
Had your eyes wide open
Why were they open?

Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash
You tossed it in the trash, you did
You give me all your love is all I ever asked
Cause what you don't understand

Is that I'd catch a grenade for you
Throw my hand on the blade for you
I'd jump in front of a train for you
You know I'd do anything for you

I would go through all this pain
Take a bullet straight to my brain
Yes I would die for you babe
But you won't do the same...

No you won't do the same...

No comments: