Thursday 11 November 2010

myTunes 11.0

"Do you ever feel already buried deep?
6 feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light and make it shine
Just own the night like the 4th of July..."
(Katy Perry - Firework)

"There aren't many more ways
In words that I can say
So I'll just say it numerically
From my heart to you 143..."
(Musiq Soulchild - 143)

"My baby I love you so
It's forever you and I
I love you, oh I love you so
It's forever you and I..."
(Wilber Pan - Bu De Bu Ai)

"Why can't he give her his love, no more again?
Tears on her face and the dove, she cries, she knows...
She won't be able to fly away from him
She looks at red roses in spring
Now she won't be able to sing the song of love ..."
(Moony - Dove (I'll Be Loving You))

"I feel the sun creepin' up like tick tock
I'm trying to keep you in my head
But if not
We'll just keep running from tomorrow
With our lips locked
Yeah you've got me begging, begging
Baby please don't go ..."
(Mike Posner - Please Don't Go)

"I wanna breeze and an opened mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me ...
So maybe tomorrow
I'll find my way home ..."
(Stereophonics - Maybe Tomorrow)

"Sometimes I wanna give you all the love that I have
"Cause when you smile it seems all problems are vanished to the sky
Oh I was thinking, why I need you more?
Why I need you more?"
(Risin Black Hole - Think Of Love)

" Yeah I've been gone for so long
But did you miss me, home all by yourself?
Could you wait to kiss me
Or did you find somebody else?
When you got lonely
Was I always on your mind?
Still the one and only ..."
(Tortured Soul - Did You Miss Me)

"But I've got this thing
Girl I wanted to say to you
Talullah, I'm still missing you
Baby can't you stop that plane, turn it around
I still love you babe
Tell the captain that I'm to blame
I'm to blame ..."
(Jamiroquai - Talullah)

"Our love was lost
But now we found it
And if you flash your heart, your heart
I won't deny it
I promise ..."
(The Temper Trap - Love Lost)

"Who cares if you disagree?
You are not me
Who made you king of anything?
So you dare tell me who to be
Who died and make you king of anything?"
(Sara Bareilles - King Of Anything)

"Qui dit proches te dis deuils car les problemès ne viennent pas seul
Qui dit crise te dit monde, dit famine dit tiers-monde
Qui dit fatigue dir réveille encore sourd de la veille
Alors on sort pour oublier tous les problemès
Alors on danse..."
(Stromae - Alors On Danse)

"She's all laid up in bed with a broken heart
While I'm drinking Jack all alone in my local bar
And we don't know how
How we got into this mad situation
Only doing things out frustration
Trying to make it work
But man these times are hard ..."
(The Script - For The First Time)

"Son las cinco de la mañana
Y no puedo dormir
No mas pensando en como estar junto a ti
Me siento inutil sin ti
No se que voy hacer si no estás aqui ...
Amor, no es amor
Es una ilusión, tan llena de dolor ..."
(Frankie J - Obsession Spanish Version)

"There's this girl
The one and only wonder of this world
And it don't matter if the road gets rough
If me rich or poor
She stay down with me if me go to war..."
(Laza Morgan - This Girl)


(Mom & Dad's room, 2.36 AM, almost finish my paper for tomorrow's presentation and am about to explode in any second)

No comments: