Friday 31 December 2010

my new year resolution is...

... no resolutions at all!

I decided to make one before my 20th bday in June 2011. I guess it would be more, like, meaningful. positive change on a totally new life. some might say that life begins at 20, so that's exactly when I will. begin a brand new life, I mean.

for now, I could only wish for a better year. after all these madnesses in 2010 guess I need to 'take a breath'. I need to concentrate on my real dream, which I tended to forget due to some continuous distractions. and also I would like to perform better in class, since all I did in 3rd semester was... was... em, nothing.

fine then. right now dad and I are quite hectic looking for a place to spend new year. we've tried to reserve a place in some exquisite restos yet all of them were already full booked. geez, guess all Indonesians got that hidden talent to be a party addict, all of them. just saying

No comments: