Saturday 18 December 2010

Nikicio:Femme Resort 2011

sorry for the 2-day delay, good internet connection is sort of rare in Depok. sigh

(click here for direct access to Nikicio's webstore)






anyways talking about the show last Wed, I enjoyed almost the whole package.
the venue was more accessible and easy to find.
the crowd was like, more frenzied compared to the previous show in May. just right after the FinalĂ©, all the pieces from the show were launched and most of the guests simply hastened off to the display and grabbed the closest piece they could reach.

and objectively speaking, I love this new set more than all Nikicio's previous collections. it's delicate, ethnic yet sophisticated, simple and versatile. looked different in some ways, but I can still see Nikicio's main soul laying on each design.

my big huge thumbs go for the slightly comfy fabric, the pretty patterns, the unique-yet-always-versatile cutting, also all the exotic-faced models. Nikicio always has a fine taste on choosing the ladies :)





my most favorite items. is it possible to put them all on my christmas wishlist, please? *ngarep*




if I can sum it all up, I'll call it eye/brain/soul refreshment vs a moment to fall in love again with fashion & high school memories (yes high school, due to the fact that I met quite many high school mates there, all coincidentally).

Me & Argi (announcing mate & owner of Legal&Crime)

Molen & Ribka (also owners of Legal&Crime)

Dhanika, Me & Jovi (Sanurians)

Dhanika, Nadia, Me & Ingrid (Melbournian-Sanurian)

the whole Sanur team plus Bu Nita (math teacher, Nina Nikicio's mom) and some other friends

the radio team : with Argi, Alex, & Dea

... and Nina Nikicio herself!

No comments: