Sunday 13 February 2011

like, seriously, errr, really? this is so nyampah

just wanna share this :

and this :


I'm currently buffering for those both while having this continuous headache. thanks to this essay assignment. some of you might have seen me tweeting about it in the past several hours. one small part of me feels like exploding soon. another part reminds me to keep my head chilled and take a brief rest. another yells at me "why the hell you opened that video? and now you're BLOGGING? hell. what's with you?" oh yes, good question.

I think I can make something out of it.
the book 24 Wajah Billy suddenly popped up. just few seconds ago. then I came up with this :

11 Faces of Me : Pergolakan Hati Melawan SA
(Why 11? I can't think of another 13 ideas, besides I'm too lazy to think that much)

geeky me : (talking about assignment) "So, I guess it's people's right to choose whether they want to be religious or not. Not going to church on Sundays doesn't mean you're a criminal or what, right? So the gov should give us freedom to..."

whiny me : "Hey geeky can you please STOP? Fark it should we do this every week? May I enjoy my weekend in peace, s'il te plait? I already had enough German words to kill me by now. AARRGGHH!!!!!"

wise me : "Whiny don't you remember, who forced you to choose German at the first place? No one, as far as I could remember. So stop whining, just finish it with all of your effort. When you graduate you'll find all these very useful, trust me kiddo."

selfish me : "Well I'm not blaming my choice here. I just want to enjoy my weekend! I'm tired, I'm acutely insomniac, I've got other important things to do beside this shite. All I want is my regular weekend, coffee on Saturday, eat out with family, random blog surfing, anything. I don't care if it's useless. It's me, I don't care what others might say."

shopaholic me : "And don't forget shopping! Remember what mom said this morning? She wanted to fetch that discount on Harvey Nics. NAH! Grab the chance lah."

hedon / fatty me : "Then dinner at Social House! I want some steak. Oh, and a glass of red wine would be nice too. Then Crystal Jade bread for next morning's breakfast. Oh, also Red Mango for dessert. Strawberry sounds delicious. Emmm what else..."

ignorant me : "Geez you thought a lot. Don't you feel any headache, having THAT much thoughts spinning in you? Forget it lah. Relax."

cool me : "Yeah dude. Relax, will you? Know what, I'm thinking about going out somewhere right now. Maybe 7/11? I need something fresh, like Blueberry Slurpee. And some beer. And cigs. Black Menthol. I need those like a lot."

paranoid me : "Oh my God, cigs? Don't! You don't try that, NEVER. It's not good for your health. You want to die young, lady? And beers? You forgot your tummy probs? And look at your big tummy! You don't want it to be any bigger."

pelit me : "Yes I'm with you paranoid. Besides, you know how much a Slurpee costs? A pack of cigs? A bottle of Hein? You said you want to save some money for your next trip, I'm pretty sure. So instead of those, why don't you just get some Fruit Tea in fridge? Or make coffee. It's FREE baby."

labil me : "Ah don't be such a pain in the ass deh you pelit. I only want some drink kali, not that expensive kan. You can ask dad for some cash. Eh, but if I drink soda I'll get fattier dong? Ah no deh! I go with you deh pelit. Eh, eh but Fruit Tea is also full of sugar yes? Ah same dong, also makes me fat. Then what should I drink dong? Aer putih doang? Lazy ah!"

after typing that last line barulah gw mikir:
TERUS KAPAN GW BIKIN TUGASNYA KOK MALAH NGEBLOG?
aduh
random
maaf
pusing kebanyakan mikir
dan ngomong2, dialog diatas semua fiktif kok

No comments: