Thursday 14 July 2011

I call this, kebetulan yang salah

on the way to kost, then realized that my keys were left home. thank God I had my duplicates. I found them inside my bag, but there was only one key, when that was supposed to be two (from now on I'll call the first key, the one that I had as "kunci kamar" and the second one, which was gone, as "kunci gembok").

so I whatsapped my kost mates, in case one of them had my kunci gembok.

Me : "Ris kunci kamar gw di lo gak?"

Rissa : "Hah enggak, di Dea kayaknya. Atogak di Fira. Yang jelas gak di gw."


I called Fira, no answer. Dea, again. no answer. this is the point where I started to turn panic. then :

Rissa : "Fira gw BBM katanya dia gak megang yuk."

Me : "Mm. Yaudah gw nebeng kamar lo dulu deh ya."

Rissa saved my ass. there was nobody else in kost, so I'd be sleeping in front of my door right now if she were not around.


hours later, Dea texted me. turned out that her whatsapp was not in online mode.

Dea : "Yuk, di kosan gak?"

Me : "Iya. Eh de kunci gembok gw di kamar lo gak? Kunci gw ketinggalan, serep gw cuma ada yang kunci kamar."

Dea : "Iya ada di kamar gw kok. Bentar lagi gw pulang kos tungguin ya. Gapapa kan maleman?"

Me : "HALLELUYA! Gapapa banget de, yang penting ada."

but minutes later.....

Dea : "Yuk, KUNCI GW JUGA KETINGGALAN!"


let's just hashtag this one, #eaaa

No comments: