Friday 9 July 2010

The Boatengs : Drama of Separated Brothers

just made a script about Jerome Boateng and Kevin-Prince Boateng, two brothers fighting for different countries in World Cup 2010.

got the inspiration after chatting with a friend. we discussed about what J & K might say when they passed each other on field. I thought that this true story can be an alternative for RCTI cliche sinetrons. enjoy! :)

as a preface, please open this link.
read the "Personal Life" section


(Germany vs Ghana, critical minutes before the referee blew his whistle to end half-time)


Kevin : Happy to play against your country huh, brother?


Jerome : Happy to play against your so-called brother, do you?


Kevin : Sure I'm happy, 'cause today I'll kick your richy rich ass. Screw that German living you got! You know me and mom are suffering back in Ghana, huh? You don't know, cause you're busy with your Euro stacks!


Jerome : What the heck are you blabbering about? Why don't you just gimme the ball and let the match continues? See, the world's waiting.


Kevin : Oh you want the ball. You want ME to give YOU the ball??? No! I won't give you anything, anymore! You've taken daddy away, forget that son of bitch?


Jerome : Don't you dare calling my mom a bitch!


Kevin : Oh yeah she's nothing but a bitch. How else should you call a woman who stole away someone else's husband?


Jerome : Haha, you speak as if you knew everything. Don't you know that my mom wasn't guilty at all? It's daddy who seduced her all the time! You didn't know that, do you?


Kevin : What???


Jerome : Yeah! You guys in Ghana always cursed my mommy. SHE'S NOT A BITCH AT ALL! She's the sweetest mommy you would ever know!


Kevin : Oh yes, speaking about sweet mommy, of course she's the best mommy-dummy on earth. She always gives you everything you want! With her unlimited stock of cash and her goddamned airplanes. You know hey brother, while you were enjoying a VIP class seat far away there, I had to walk everywhere on foot! Well, or maybe with becak, when I was lucky.


Jerome : Geez, what is becak? Never heard such weirdo before.


Kevin : Sure you don't know anything about becak, mommy's sweet pumpkin. My mom was completely broke after daddy left! You know what she did to feed me? She became a becak rider!


Jerome : Oh, feed you with becak, huh? How did it taste lil brother? Perhaps crunchy with all the rust on it? Hahaha!


Kevin : Shut your fuckin mouth! Without that becak, I won't even be here, fighting for my Ghana. Of course you won't understand, your flashy German home had turned you blind, right? Haha!


Jerome : Stop. Talking. Or. I'll. Break. Your. Neck. BASTARD!


Kevin : No I won't stop until your mom pays off my mommy's burden!


Jerome : Stupid ass, don't you understand? Get real! It's not about my mommy, nor yours. It's just daddy alone!


Kevin : What's daddy doing in this?


Jerome : Who left you and your mommy? DADDY! Who flew far away to germany just to be a inglorious waiter, then married a billionaire lady? DADDY! Who lived behind his new wife's back? DADDY! Who sucked out my mommy's money? Surely DAD! He's the one responsible for this!


Kevin : Holy crap..... (petrified in silence) How come I didn't see it all this time?


Jerome : See? So please stop cursing my sweet mommy! Let her rest in peace! (tears appear on his eyes)


Kevin : Rest in.. Wait, what did you mean?


Jerome : She was hit by our private jet last week, right after visiting me here, in Africa!


Kevin : What? ...... My deep condolences, brother.


Jerome : Yeah, thanks.


Kevin : Perhaps we can visit her grave in Berlin? How does that sound?


Jerome : What? You... visiting my mommy?


Kevin : Well, if that's okay with you. I don't wanna start the fire here.


Jerome : No no that sounds wonderful!


Kevin : Really? So, you don't mind?


Jerome : 'Course not!


Kevin : How about now?


Jerome : What 'now'?


Kevin : We fly to Berlin, now!


Jerome : Huh, are you nuts?


Kevin : You know what, I'm tired with this. I'm tired with Africa, I'm tired of kicking the ball every minute of everyday, and I'm sick with Milovan! He's such a pain in my ass.


Jerome : Well, you're losing your mind Kev.


Kevin : Fine! I don't care if you don't want to go with me, but I'm outta here. I'm done with this stupid metal cup.


Jerome : Wait, you're bailing out?


Kevin : Yeah!


Jerome : I'm with you


Kevin : Wow! Really?


Jerome : Yes, really. In fact, I'll call my assistant right now. He's gonna take care of our plane tickets right away.


Kevin : Fantastic! So, we leave now?


Jerome : Yup.



(they walked out of the field with their hands tied up together, and a sparkling shine on their eyes. supporters stop blowing their vuvuzela, confused to see this act of melodrama)



THE END! ta-daahh :D
once again, this is just a plain fiction. don't take too seriously! haha

4 comments:

Jeanne Eureka said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUMFE INI SUPER KOCAK LOH YUK!

yuke said...

hehe thanks jen :) ternyata ada juga yang baca ahaha

RINDANGNYA said...

ya ampun,,
gue kira beneran !!
ahahaa

Unknown said...

Kocak yuk hahaha taee