Monday 26 July 2010

Fashion & Craft Festival 2010, extended

as always, I went with the complete pack of Iskandarians to satisfy daddy's need of every single JCC expos. that was the last day, so most of the SPGs were sort of overenthusiastic and some even gave big discounts.

but talking about the stuffs, I simply can't understand why they called it "Fashion & Craft Fest", since I didn't found too many nice stuffs there. well, I found a few, but (once again) not that many.

I'll just show you the snaps :

borrow daddy's silver tiger ring. rawrrr



whole look of the day. wearing the heels I just bought with super affordable price. bold : affordable


inside the expo :



they even gave away some free magazines there. lucky I got an Elle

my sister kinda liked the pendant, since it looks like a "D". well, speaking about narcissism..


bought two giant rings and a necklace there. will post the picts later ya, males motonya kemaren :s


I left at around 8 PM and was superdamnextrahyper HUNGRY, since I ate almost nothing for lunch. then decided to have dinner @ Yoshinoya GI. daddy was curious, there was always long queue everytime we passed there. so why don't give a try?

well, for me the dish taste good, just plainly good.

my sister and I were starving that we finished the meal so fast. then took some picts just to kill time





paid a short visit to 7-Eleven, sister and brother wanted to buy something for next day's breakfast.

my own signature mix, you wanna try?


I wonder why her face always look like this hahaha


okay done with my report. I'll post something more interesting next time, (hopefully).
lots of X

No comments: