Thursday 15 July 2010

read this before you become my 4th, hehe

main point of today :
Why I always have problem on remembering the way back home (or simply, the way to EVERYWHERE)


so far there've already been 3 friends who took me home, and I successfully made all the three of them got lost with me.


let's just make a short review :

victim #1 - February 2009 after watching CC Jazz Nite, around 1-2 AM
starting point : Canisius College, Menteng
destination : Home, Bekasi
ended up at : HALIM PERDANAKUSUMA AIRPORT


victim #2 - September 2009 after Michelle's sweet 17, around 11 PM
starting point : Hotel Borobudur, Jakpus
destination : Home, Bekasi
ended up at : about 100M away from home.
I simply could walk, but (1) I wouldn't walk fully dressed up, alone in the midnight (2) there was portal everywhere, and I didn't know how to get my friends outta there


victim #3 - exactly YESTERDAY
now that's what I wanna tell you all about.

Caca, my friend in Kost, wanted to go to airport. her BF, Buwa, was leaving to Melbourne to continue his study there. but the flight was at 10 PM, and Caca was too afraid to drive alone back home. so she asked me to go with her, then she slept over in my house. yeah, at least that was the plan.

the ride from campus was slightly fine, and we could make it there on time. we left at 9 PM, and that was when the disaster started... TA DAAHHH

since Caca isn't that familiar to Bekasi streets, I called my dad and asked the way back home from Airport. the conversation went up a bit like this :

me : "Pi ni aku baru sampe tol. Terus kalo mau ke Bekasi lewat mana?
dad : "Udah ngelewatin XXX (gw lupa nama tempatnya) belom? Kamu sekarang di mana?"
me : "Hah gatau pokoknya tol."
dad : "Ya iyaaaaa tol mana???"
me : "Gatauuuu ini jalan doang gada tulisan apa2nya."
dad : "Loh tol yang mana sih???"
me : "Pokoknya tol pertama dari keluar bandara deh aku gatau namanya."
dad : "LOH KAMU DI BANDARA? NGAPAIN?"
me : "LOH KAN TADI PAGI AKU UDAH BILANG PAPIIIIII!!!"

- ZONK #1 -

(I cropped this part, panjang gila)

dad : "Kalo gitu kamu lurus terus, pokoknya ambil arah XXX (lupa juga) nanti kalo udah ambil kiri, JANGAN lewat Bogor, JANGAN lewat TMII, tapi ambil arah Cawang"
me : "Oke (repeating the instruction to Caca)"
dad : "Pokoknya kamu lewat XXX dulu, terus ke XXX, baru nanti ke XXX, bla bla bla (panjang banget pokoknya)"
me : "Oke aku ulang ya, jadi blablabla..."
dad : "Pokoknya kamu lewat XXX dulu, terus blablabla..."
me : "Oke oke ngerti"
dad : "Pokoknya kamu lewat XXX dulu, terus blablabla..."
me : "Iya iyaaaaaa"
dad : "Pokoknya kamu lewat XXX dulu, terus blablabla..."
and he kept on repeating the same sentence for IDK how many times.
to make it even worse : as soon as I hung up the phone, I FORGOT ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS.

-ZONK #2-

well, but thank God I've got Caca as the driver. she's an excellent one, she never got lost during her lifetime. though her driving always makes me scream "CACAAAAAA AWAAAASSS!!!" or "CACA REEEEMMMMM!!!" or "CA CA CA CA CA HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!", but at least she knows how to drive. hahaha

yup, this is Caca, my 3rd pity victim

okay then, back to the street. we absolutely didn't know how, but then she noticed something wrong...

caca : "Juk ini kok banyak kontainer ya?"
me : "Jangan bilang ini ke arah Bantar Gebang lagi"
caca : "HAHAHA GAK LAAAHHH gila kali"

then after some hundred meters, I finally understood what was wrong with us.

me : "Ca, tadi bokap gw bilang kita ke Cilincing ya?"
caca : "Iya."
me : "Beneran dia bilang Cilincing?"
caca : "Iya kan? Kan gw denger tadi. Pokoknya dibilang kita ambil arah Tanjung Priok terus Cilincing."
me : "Kok itu di papan jalan Pelabuhan Tanjung Priok ya?"
caca : "Oke berhenti dulu deh mendingan. Telpon bokap lo."

when I called dad :

me : "Pi ini kok aku sampenya di Pelabuhan Tanjung Priok ya?"
dad : "LOH KAMU TUH DIMANA KOK BISA SAMPE SITU???"
me : "Gatau aku ngikutin jalan terus sampenya disini. Kan tadi papi bilang ke Cilincing kan?"
dad : "KAN PAPI BILANG JANGAN AMBIL CILINCING KAMU BUDEK YA? MAKANYA SOK SIH JADI ORANG! ^*(%)$#(@%^*)$)?"+$"

- ZONK #3 -

hal pertama yang gw dan Caca lakukan adalah : NGAKAK

after a long long looonnngggg way to go, finally we could make it to Kalimalang.

me : "NAH KALO SAMPE SINI MAH GW UDAH AFAL! Ini mah udah daerah guaaaaaa!!!"
caca : "Beneran lo afal juk?"
me : "Iyeeee bener."

wajar sih dia takut juga, since her clean sheet record was successfully broken by no one but ME. sorry ya baby :p

and thank God we could reach home sehat selamat tanpa kekurangan apapun.
terbukti deh Tuhan masih sayang sama kita ca.


okay, that's enough about yesterday.
pesan moral
(1) ternyata memori gw lebih parah daripada ikan mas koki, yang katanya cuma bisa inget sesuatu selama 3 detik abis itu langsung lupa
(2) deep apologies for all of my victims, jangan kapok ya nganterin gw balik :p
(3) make sure you have a map on your car, in case someday gw mau nebeng hahaha


oiya! I just remembered.
there are other 3 friends who've taken me home for several times and never get lost : DITA, IRMA, AND PUPUT.

not because their drivers are F1 drivers nor Fast and Furious actors, simply because THEY ALSO LIVE IN BEKASI.


okay, blame it on my weak memory.

No comments: