Wednesday 21 July 2010

KEBABS, can you define?

if you ask the dictionary, they'll say :

kebab |kəˈbäb| (also kabob)

nouna dish of pieces of meat roasted or grilled on a skewer or spit.• [usu. with adj. a dish of any kind of food cooked in pieces in this way swordfish kebabs.ORIGIN late 17th cent.: from Arabic kabāb, partly via Urdu, Persian, and Turkish.


but if you ask me, I'll say exactly like this :

"KEBABS means Kelas Bahasa Bahagia Selalu. consists of 22 people with their own weirdness and talents. stunning with their own ways. always found an idea to have fun and forget the pressure at school. the place I would run for when I need a joke to laugh, a help on study, a shoulder to cry on, a friend to chat (read : gossip), a partner to explore the city, or anything. to make it simple : THE BEST PEOPLE ON EARTH"
















that's simply why I miss them :*

1 comment:

Virenne said...

awwww x) terharu hihihi