Thursday 2 June 2011

hypem newbie

just created my Hype Machine account. one good website for musical omnivores like me, who listens to almost all genres, all musicians, anything. it lets you discover new hyped music from all around the world. the easy interface makes it easy for you to play any songs you'd like to listen. a bit like last.fm, but slightly with more fun.


feel like sharing my discovered treasures :

Alex Winston - Sister Wife (Star Slinger Remix)
Austra - Lose It
Blood Orange - Dinner
Bright Eyes - Train Under Water
City And Colour - Fragile Bird
Cults - Bad Things
Cut Copy - Take Me Over (Flight Facilities Remix)
Diplo & Douster - ON!
Fitz & The Tantrums - Money Grabber
Ford & Lopatin - Emergency Room
Foster The People - Houdini
Friendly Fires - I'm Good I'm Gone (Lykke Li Cover)
Gunfight - I Would Be Your Man
Kid CuDi & Dot Da Genius - Perfect Is The Word
Seapony - Blue Star
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You (Justin Martin Edit)
The Chalets - Go Go (Don't Go)
The Drums - Me And The Moon (Clock Opera Remix)
The Heavenly States - Model Son
Tiger Love - Pussy Cocaine

directly saying, I recommend anyone to make an account here, there's like zillions of edgy, unique, tunes you'll find here.

No comments: