Wednesday 1 June 2011

#junewish

well, I have no urgencies to share any, since I know none of my june wish(es) will come true. none.

orighty. no space for whiny-blamy. I'm soon to be 20, that explicitly equals maturity. so that's what I'll simply do right now. don't whine, don't blame, just live with what's coming to me. because everything always happens for a reason.

as I've promised to (and demanded from) myself in the beginning of 2011, I'll arrange my resolution list before I reached this year's birthday. trying to pop up with some drafts here :

- routine sport (walk to/from campus, routine fitness at least 3x a week)
- better financial management (less unplanned hedonism, think 100000 times before buying things)
- better sleeptime management (less midnight randomness/galauness, wake up earlier)
- NO MORE "CLASS-AT-8-BUT-WAKE-UP-AT-7.55"
- NO MORE "I-EAT-A-LOT-EVERYTIME-I'M-STRESSED-OUT"
- more committed on diet in spite of semangat 45 di awal dan peduli amat di akhir
- watch my mouth. be careful with whatever I want to say
- be more serious on work
- improve design skill and marketing knowledge
- be a better announcer. there are still lots of aspects to be polished
- find an effective way to keep my voice clean-and-clear (less sore throat/losing voice, like I'm suffering from right now)
- find other ways to fatten up my piggybank (routine saving, freelance jobs or whatever)
- quitting one specific bad habit, deadline : before graduating univ
- be more grateful, stop looking at other people's lucks longingly. I should've had my own luck already
- don't be such an stonehead, listen to my friends. they always want the best for me
- don't set my hopes too high. live realistically, without utopic optimism nor desperate pessimism
- get my driving license this year. IMPROVE DRIVING SKILL! (VERY IMPORTANT)

that's all I can sum up for now. am gonna come up with more improvements soon. right after I get my mind cleared up from these pathetic thoughts

No comments: